Rogem Networks recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use Rogem Networks are real people and Rogem Networks’ values their privacy. This privacy notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of user information collected on the Rogem Networks web site. Rogem Networks provides this privacy notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using our site.
The Information Rogem Networks Collects
User-provided information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your IP address) to Rogem Networks when using our website.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the Rogem Networks site, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Rogem Networks uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Rogem Networks site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use the Rogem Networks site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URL’s, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way Rogem Networks Retains Information
- To preserve the integrity of website databases, Rogem Network’s procedure is to retain information submitted by members for an indefinite length of time. By submitting information to Rogem Networks, you are consenting to store that information indefinitely.
The Way Rogem Networks Limited Uses Information
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Rogem Networks website, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the site.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes.
When Rogem Networks Discloses Information
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with UK laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that Rogem Networks Limited is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice may be revised periodically and users are encouraged to review it periodically to stay aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Rogem Networks site constitutes your agreement to this privacy notice and any future revisions.
E-Mail: Sales Team
Call: +44 208 1337 638